Detailed video tutorial “How to Auto-Refresh in Mozilla Firefox Browser”
How to Auto-Refresh in Mozilla Firefox Browser?
1. Open the “Mozilla Firefox” browser.
2. Click the “Tools” button in the menu bar.
3. Select “Add-ons.”
4. Search for ” Reload Every ” Add on in the search box.
5. Click the Install Button next to ReloadEvery Add on.
6. A dialogue box will come up asking you to restart Firefox.
7. Click “Restart Firefox.”
8. Once Firefox launches, Open any website.
9. To apply auto refresh;
10. Right-click anywhere on the Web page.
11. Click “Reload Every.” menu and choose the time interval you want the page to Auto refresh.
12. As you can see website is getting Auto Refreshed every 5 seconds.
Thank you for watching.
Learn How to Make Money Online, Join Us @ http://www.jobs4mind.com
Jobs4minds warrants that the content in this video is provided on an “as is” basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified.
Visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated: